Sunday, January 26, 2014

Testing...Testing...Testing One Two Three



Hey Howdy Hey, 

  So, with most of the family living farther away Tyler and I thought it would be a good idea to start up a blog (A La Steelesonwheels) to help keep everyone updated, and to give everyone a nice inside peek into the life of the most important person in the universe, Miss Dixie Marie Steele!

  The idea is that there will be updates, pictures, and hopefully videos (if Mommy can figure out how to do that...) of Dixie Darlin', as well as our lives in general.

  Presumably this will help with the "Harmony is really bad at communication (despite being able to talk a lot)" problem! I know I'm really bad at keeping up with people, remembering to send promised pictures, etc.,  etc. Especially now that there's an entire new extended family to keep up with (Steeles and Clarks I'm looking at you!) I figured I needed a platform to help out.

  Obviously, I -Harmony- will be the primary voice you hear on this blog, but I'm hoping to coerce Tyler into doing some as well! Please keep in mind that I am not nearly as eloquent of a writer as my mother, and that unfortunately I type like I talk. Which means a lot, randomly jumping from topic to topic, and with a ton of run on sentences! Excepting my proper use of to/too/two and there/their/they're please leave your inner (or not so inner) grammar-nazi at the door! Please be patient with me as I attempt to figure out all the proper settings etc of this website. When I rule the world, things will be less unnecessarily complicated, I promise.

~Harmony~

No comments:

Post a Comment